Gather your family’s favorite recipes and make them into an heirloom recipe book, complete with vintage family photos. The best gifts are made with love, and this one is sure to be a favorite around the tree this holiday season.
1. Select 16 family photos to pair up with each recipe.
Don’t have digital copies? See our blog post on scanning and digitizing old photos.
2. Choose 16 recipes you’d like to pass down.
3. Click to download the DIY recipe Photoshop template below:
4. Open the Photoshop template and enter your first recipe
5. Save your recipe as a .jpg file
6. Once you have all of your recipes ready, add them along with your desired photos to a Dropbox folder
7. In Impressed App, select the 8×8 Layflat book
We would recommend using the Layout Selector option here to select layouts that allow for 2 images per spread.
- as you start making, you’ll notice a red button titled ‘LAYOUT’ in the middle right hand side of your screen
- when you tap it, you’ll have multiple options of layouts to use
- simply select the desired layout and hit ‘USE’
8. Populate your spreads with your photos + recipes.